Mid to Senior WordPress Developer
Eye Like Design’s growth is built on our best asset, our team. The passion, drive, skill, and friendly hands-on approach affords a quality product and lasting relationships, professionally and often personally with our amazing clientele. If you’d like to work in a relaxed and creative environment with an efficient and productive team to build beautiful and functional sites for great folks, apply below.
We are looking for a web developer to join our team on an as-needed, project-by-project basis. If you are a good fit with our team, a salaried position with benefits will be discussed. Candidates with daytime availability and quick turnaround times for smaller projects are strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate is an experienced web developer with a creative and strategic mind and plenty of experience in the necessary web technologies. The position involves working with clients and the design team through the entire development process from conceptualization, planning, UI/UX, design, and production.
We are a small design & development team in the heart of East Austin, and we work with a variety of clientele, including: non-profits, hospitality, creative entrepreneurs and startups.
Pay is flexible based on experience, with plenty of room to move up. Email a resume, cover letter, compensation requirements, and selected works to [email protected]
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- 2+ years professional development experience preferred
- WordPress development experience is a must
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and able to manage multiple deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with unyielding attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, easy to work with, and open to ideas and suggestions
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch is a huge plus. The ability for the design team to hand you files and you to implement into a fully functional and responsive website makes our process much more efficient.
- Strong portfolio required: should demonstrate experience with a variety of coding languages and expert knowledge of web development, including layout, functionality, front-end, back-end, etc.
- Personality full of passion, integrity, and energy.
- Back-end development, deployment, dev-ops, other CMSes, and anything else I’ve forgotten, are huge pluses.